ST265 SMA USB Power Sensor
The ST265SMA series power sensor is a complete miniature RF & Microwave power meter. It contains a CPU which controls the sensor, processes the measurement results and operates the interface. All measurement data and settings can be transmitted via a USB interface to and from a PC. This gives the concept of using a PC as the user interface in classic microwave power measurement.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Convenient for production test and field service
- Replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor combination
- Simple USB connection to laptop or PC
- Use multiple sensors on one laptop or PC
- Robust construction with good reliability
- No reference calibrator required
- Measurement range from –50 dBm to +20 dBm
- Frequency range 10 MHz or 26.5 GHz
Data Sheet, 129 kB
Specifications, 22 kB
Simple windows-based software that is FREE. Contact us for more information.
User's Guide (S2004-90001), 1MB. A comprehensive and useful User's Guide that explains how to set and use your sensor and software.
Programmers Guide (S2004-90012), 310 kB. A guide that details the commands you can use to remotely control your integrated measurement system.
contact TTi-Satori for quotes and prices. If you wish to purchase direct from us we can accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express payment.